Saturday, October 25, 2008

The Poor College Student Game

My roommate Sarah convinced me that it would be a good idea to start a blog. We all know that I am not good at being on facebook or myspace....checking messages, emailing, returning phone calls and, well...everything else that involves communication, so I am going to be optimistic and assume that this will work better. :-)

Being in college has made me look at being poor like a game. This is the result of one of the games.... I took all of the contents in the fridge--leftover spaghetti, olives, bagel crisps, sour cream and cheese threw it in a pan and put it in the oven...it actually turned out pretty good. Sarah doubted my abilities, but she repented of her ways after she tried it. That will feed two people for the rest of the weekend!

No comments: